Our service is truly unique and tailored on an individual basis
Our exclusive ‘three step’ approach has been developed by selling hundreds of companies like yours and has been refined to deliver the best possible outcome for you, both in terms of price and deal structure.
Once you have engaged with our services, we will then look to position your company in a way that will be attractive to potential buyers.
We invest a significant amount of time and resources at this initial stage to ensure that your business is in ‘prime’ position for sale.
During our ‘position’ stage we will:
- Take the time to fully understand your company and the objectives of all shareholders. We will take into account various factors, such as your preferred deal structure, before deciding exactly how to position your company.
- Provide you with a dedicated (sector specific) team to ensure that you have the right people representing your business.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of your market place and competitors.
- Conduct an in depth review of your company’s financial position and trading history.
- Instruct our team of creative writers to create a ‘best in class’ Information Memorandum and related teaser document.
- Work with you to create a bespoke Non Disclosure Agreement to ensure confidentiality.
Once we have positioned your company in the best possible light, we will then begin our ‘approach phase’. We will use our extensive network of ‘best in class’ professionals to identify a wide range of potential buyers for your company.
During this stage we will:
- Draw up a list of your competitors that we believe could be interested in buying your company and discreetly approach them.
- Approach private equity houses, accountants and buy side business brokers to try and source a buyer.
- Where applicable we will discreetly market your business on specialist (online) corporate portals.
- Verify each and every interested party to ensure they have the affordability and credibility to buy your company.
Once we have identified the right buyer for your company, we will then push your sale to completion. Using our industry experience we will negotiate the best possible deal on your behalf and will aim to create a ‘win win’ scenario for all parties.
During the third and final stage of our process we will:
- Negotiate the best deal on your behalf in terms of structure and price.
- Prepare all relevant legal documentation, such drawing up the Heads of Agreement document, with our legal team.
- Assist with your buyers due diligence process where needed.
- Appoint and liaise with solicitors to ensure a smooth process.
- Celebrate your successful sale with you.
Get in Touch
If you are looking to sell your company or would like additional information about our services then please contact us using any of the following methods.
0800 634 9679
- Swan Corporate
109 Vernon House